Coffee table photo albums
: Counter height breakfast table
: Oak corner table
Coffee Table Photo Albums
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (The Photo Album) The Photo Album is the third studio album by indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, released on October 9, 2001, on Barsuk Records.
- A photographic album, or photo album, is a collection of photographs, generally in a book. Some albums have compartments which the photos may be slipped into; other albums have heavy paper with a sticky surface covered with clear plastic sheets, in which photos can be put.
- (Photo Album (Nickelback DVD)) Photo Album is a compilation DVD released in 2005 that contains all eight of Nickelback's music videos released up to that date. The first seven videos had already been released on the previous DVD The Videos.
Helmut Newton: Sumo
The biggest, most lavish book production of the 20th century is back!
SUMO was a titanic book in every respect: a 480-page tribute to the 20th century's most influential, intriguing and controversial photographer, breaking records for weight and dimensions. Fifty people worked with Helmut and June Newton for three years to complete a book that weighed 30kg (66lbs). But size wasn't everything. Control and quality - printing, paper, binding - were all critical in making SUMO a worldwide publishing sensation, which is in many famous collections all around the world, including the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
Now, 10 years after the original publication, SUMO is back in a more economical edition, but one with the same DNA as its unique progenitor.
The original SUMO, edited by June Newton, featured over 350 pictures, most published for the first time, covering every aspect of Newton's outstanding career: from the stunning fashion images that influenced generations of younger photographers, to his powerful, erotic nudes and celebrity portraits. Also included is a booklet with a 'making of' section, detailing the meticulous selection process, and the trial and error, experiment and innovation that went into creating the original SUMO, the book that redefined the photographic monograph.
However, proud owners of the new edition won't wrestle with their copy of SUMO. It comes with a unique stand for displaying the book at home:
VisionArt Sample Book
and it comes in this sexy black satin satchel. love!
VisionArt Sample Book
the spine as viewed from the bottom, again...
Similar posts: wood conference room table black glass dining room table iron and glass end tables light pub table cheap wood tables warwickshire dragon glass topped coffee table height of light above dining table slate glass steel coffee table
- (月) 20:09:55|
- Category: None