PRIMITIVE KITCHEN TABLES : ROUND DINING TABLE SIZE : COFFEE TABLE ON WHEELS.
Primitive Kitchen Tables
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
Witchy Kitchen Finished!
Being homebound for couple of days hasn’t been so bad after all – we finished the witchy kitchen
in our witchy room! After building the table from scratch to fit the space we had and beautifying it with the curtains, upcycled from a vintage bedspread, Fernando started working on the wall lamp, also working from scratch and recycling leftovers from other projects. He worked six years as an electrician so he has built up a good amount of discarded supplies that were in good use – we have used them for years for our own electrical needs, and to help friends waste less on theirs.
I love the primitive
look of it, it goes wonderfully with the rest of the room. It even has an antique switch he had been saving for something special :) . Below the lamp, you can see he also added four plugs for mixers, herb grinders, electrical scales or whatever we may need near the table.
Then we started cleaning and testing this almost antique over-counter kitchen
we found when we moved here (and were just saving in case our own kitchen
broke) – talk about dirty work! There was grease on everything, so much grease that the gas would not reach the burners. But, after a lot of patience and elbow grease, it was working again.
Total cost: around 20 € (around 25 $), 15 of them to buy the connector for the gas tank. Another crafty-frugal task finished! Can’t wait to start working tonight on some good ol’ herbal medicine…
Bigger windows than I remembered -- nice. Existing cupboards are a little primitive
, but she's going to replace them. BIG fridge -- like M and D's. It's to the right, next to that table. Stove is there on the right, and the sink and cupboards are on the wall opposite the windows.
Similar posts: used folding table butterfly leaf dining room table laptop coffee table glass for patio tables spanish console table lightweight plastic folding table black wrought iron dining table oval shaped dining table wooden office tables
- (月) 20:06:11|
- Category: None